As the year is almost ending, we like to count our blessings. We are thankful for our customers, our team, and the Tambo Teddies community. Everyone has been so supportive of our business, we could not have done it without you! One of our most valuable blessings of this year is our Customer Service Legend, and friend Trish.
Especially this year, we want to put her in the spotlight because she is off to fresh adventures in her life, and we have to say goodbye to Trish.
Things you must know about Trish…
- She worked for Teddies for over 4 years.
- She loves Teddy Bears!
- She is very knowledgeable about the Tambo area. She always happy to help tourists with their questions about where to go, where to be, and how to get there.
- When we get new Tambo Teddies employees, she is great at teaching them the art of tying ribbons, trimming the bears, and make the Bears shelf ready. Not only that, but she is also the first one to help the new employees getting familiar with the systems and an amazing example of how to be great at customer service.
- It’s a blessing to work on the same day as Trish. Besides the freshly home-baked cookies she brings into work, she also brightens up the room with her positive attitude and always, and I mean always, happy to help.
- But what on the days Trish doesn’t work…? No worries! She is a frequent visitor of the shop. She will bring cookies, come in for a yarn, and she will even bring copies of her favourite recipes (the rest of the team is happy picking her brain about her baking skills!).
There is not much left to say except how grateful we are for having Trish as a team member and a friend. Trish is someone who cares. Cares for the customers, the business, the Teddy Bears, and her colleagues. Knowing that she if off to new adventures with her husband eases the sadness that we feel of saying goodbye to her.
Dear Trish, thank you so much for being amazing and enjoy your new journey!